The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Frame Operator - 3rd Shift
GREENSBORO, NC 27406 US
Posted: 03/03/2023 2023-03-03 2023-04-21 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: MG2997871110
Our client has been a leader in engineered materials and technical fabrics for over 30 years! Due to service expansion, we are currently searching for motivated, self-starters who have experience in the textile industry to fill their open positions.
- Set up, operate, or tend machines that wind or twist textiles; or draw out and combine sliver, such as wool, hemp, or synthetic fibers. Includes slubber machine and drawing frame operators.
- Notify supervisors or mechanics of equipment malfunctions.
- Start machines, monitor operation, and adjust as needed.
- Inspect machinery to determine whether repairs are needed.
- Record production data such as numbers and types of bobbins wound.
- Previous woven or non-woven experience (at least 2 years)
- Mechanical Knowledge – knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses and some repair.
- 2nd and 3rd Shift Opportunities Available
- $16.23 hourly rate of pay (2nd shift)
- $17.23 hourly rate of pay (3rd shift)
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit Https://rb.gy/fsuhzv
Contact our Greensboro, NC office at (336) 455-9558 for more information OR
If interested, please send a resume to: Greensboro@thereservesnetwork.com