Step into the role of a Front Desk Receptionist, to impact one of Melbourne's dynamic orthopedic clinics. Join one of the leading healthcare facilities in Melbourne, FL where you'll gain experience working in the orthopedic specialty clinic and advance your customer services skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to become a part of the exceptional orthopedic team!
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $15.00
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Misty Creek area of Melbourne, FL
- Specialty: Orthopedics
Your New Role:
Join one of the leading orthopedic clinics in Melbourne, FL. As a Front Desk Receptionist, you'll greet and register patients, schedule appointments, collect co-pays and deductibles, and verify insurance benefits or eligibility. You will have a profound impact on the patient experience as you gain personal customer service experience and enhance your verbal and written communication skills.
Work Schedule will vary depending on the surgeries scheduled by the provider.
Be part of an amazing team that is dedicated and committed to quality orthopedic patient care.
- High School Diploma or GED is required; An associate degree is highly preferred
- A minimum of 6 months of experience working in a medical office setting is required
- Medical Billing or Coding Certification is preferred
- Essential knowledge of medical terminology and AthenaNet is required
- Supply and Time management skills are a strong plus
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for various specialties and disciplines. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Front Desk Receptionist with a renowned Orthopedic practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.