Step into the Front Desk Representative role to impact one of Charlotte's dynamic hospital organizations. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will perform various duties, insert vital information into the EMR system, and administer age-appropriate vaccinations.
Don’t miss this chance to join an innovative and progressive team dedicated to its community.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $17.00 - $20.00
- Temporary opportunity to explore and expand your customer service skills
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- The location of the position is in Charlotte, NC
- Specialty: Primary Care
Your New Role:
Join one of the leading hospital organizations in the Charlotte area. As a Front Desk Representative, you will perform various duties such as greeting and registering patients, scheduling appointments, maintaining the patient charts, collecting co-pays and deductibles, posting daily charges to patient accounts, and verifying insurance benefits or eligibility, and documenting them in the computer system.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to offer a good work/life balance.
Be part of a vital team dedicated and committed to delivering quality patient care.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; An associate degree is highly preferred
- 6 months – 1 year of experience working in a medical office setting is required; Medical Coding or Billing Certification is highly preferred
- Essential knowledge of medical terminology is required
- Strong attention to detail, excellent customer service, written and verbal communication, and time management skills are required
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for its exemplary patient care in Charlotte. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step toward career fulfillment as a Front Desk Representative with a prominent healthcare practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.