The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Front Office Receptionist
Columbus, GA 31901 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-21 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: KF266075315
Front Desk Receptionist
Zip Code: Columbus, GA 31901
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology | Salary: $12 - $13 an hour
Team1Medical is working with an independent healthcare organization to seek a Front Desk Receptionist to join their team. As the Front Desk Receptionist, you will welcome and greet incoming patients, assist with paperwork, and answer incoming phone calls and direct messages to appropriate personnel. If you have experience working as a Front Desk Receptionist and want to take the next step in your career, submit your resume today!
Front Desk Receptionist’s Responsibilities
- Greet and register patients
- Schedule appointments and maintain the patient chart
- Collect co-pays and deductibles
- Review and edit daily bank deposits and deposit report
- Post day-to-day charges to patient accounts
- Verify insurance benefits or eligibility and document them in the computer system.
- Send reports to the physicians’ secretaries and medical assistants.
Front Desk Receptionist’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required; Medical Billing and Coding experience is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience working in a clinical setting is preferred; Gynecologists’ experience is highly preferred.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of medical terminology and AthenaNet are highly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills are highly preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The building is off Highway 27 and 10 Ave, with close access to various restaurants and city attractions to enjoy
- Work Schedule: Monday through Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm, and Friday from 9 am to 12 pm
- The company offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll in the organization’s comprehensive benefits package, which includes PTO, 401k, medical, vision, dental insurance, and more!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $12 - $13 an hour
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the Nation. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.