Play a critical role in partnering with a company that provides services to industry leaders including furniture installations, office relocations, and warehousing delivery for high-quality products. Come join a team that is committed to delivering the best customer service, along with producing fast results in Omaha, NE.
As a furniture installer, every day will be a different day, going to different locations to deliver, install, and set up office furniture. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most as a furniture installer:
- Pay of $18-$23 an hour
- Position located in the Omaha area
- 1st shift 7:00am-3:30pm
- Benefits include; Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision, Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft ,Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card, Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
Your New Role as a furniture installer:
- Loads and unloads furniture and components to and from trucks or jobsite.
- Overseeing a small team
- Uncrates products and removes trash from jobsite.
- Inspects and documents product for damage and quality prior to installation and delivery.
- Reads blueprints and other specifications to determine method of installation, work procedures and material and/or work aid requirements.
- Reviews installation plans with senior installation personnel as required and installs product in accordance with plans.
What You Need as a furniture installer:
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
- 2-5 years of experience in furniture installing
- Valid drivers license
- Mechanically inclined- experience with tools/building/assembly
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.