The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Auburn, AL 36832 US
Posted: 05/18/2023 2023-05-18 2023-07-01 Industry: Industrial Job Number: MH665550518
Are you a general laborer with the ability to utilize and understand power tools, and to transport large/bulk materials weighing up to 50lbs? Then we have the position for you!
We are looking for general laborers for a local fabrication and machining manufacturer. The ideal candidate will have experience within the industrial warehouse/manufacturing field. Must be reliable. Apply today!
What You Will Do:
- Utilize and understand power tools like grinders, impact wrenches, and drills.
- Willingness to work with steel through fabrication process.
- Maintain general cleanliness of work areas.
- Ability to learn processes related to machining, fabrication and reverse engineering.
- All other duties for completion of project as necessary.
What You Need:
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs repetitively throughout an 8+ hour shift
- Follow and adhere to all health and safety precautions.
- Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on warehouse floor.
- Conscientious with great attention to detail.
- Great work ethic and reliable transportation.
What’s In It for You:
- Ability to earn $15.00 hourly
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 2006, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions throughout Georgia and Alabama.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications
Please call our office at 334-705-7041 if you have any questions. If you are looking for an opportunity for growth and have a drive for results, this is the job for you. Click apply today!