The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
GIS Compliance Auditor
Gainesville, GA 30501 US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-29 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: BF482335316
GIS Compliance Auditor
Work in a company committed to providing safe, reliable, and cost-effective rate regulated electric, natural gas, water, and wastewater treatment utility systems and electricity generation, transmission and distribution utility services to over 1 million customer connections, largely in North America.
Responsible for maintaining (MAOP) Maximum Allowance Operating Pressure compliance regulations through documentation that all gas pipes/lines are installed by the company meet the safety specifications.
What will you do:
- Analyze paper records
- Interpret paper records to input in GIS (Geographic Information System)
- Ensure data entry into GIS system is accurate
- Label and update records of their status
- File updated records
What you need:
- Be of good moral character.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must have excel knowledge (Intermediate level)
- GIS knowledge is a plus but not required
- Natural gas experience is a plus but not required
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible schedule, Monday – Friday (Occasional Saturdays)
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and insurance, as well as a deposit, and our referral program.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit https://rb.gy/fsuhzv .
Please call our office at 706.324.1910 if you have any questions. If you are looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!