The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
General Labor -Fiber
Yadkinville, NC 27055 US
Posted: 03/29/2023 2023-03-29 2023-05-01 Industry: Industrial Job Number: KM477863313
We are hiring for General Labor positions at a preferred choice recycler for market leaders in the Yadkin Valley area. Our client in Yadkinville offers recycling solutions to customers from small families to large companies. As a General Laborer you will work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do:
- Receive, process, sort, and package various materials from fiber to cardboard to all types of metals
- Move items from place to place, according to the direction from site supervision.
- Perform specialize tasks which may require on-the-job training.
What You Need:
- Ability to work in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Ability to work in outdoor environments in all weather conditions
- Ability to follow company safety standards / protocols
- Ability to stand entire 10 hour shift and lift up to 35 lbs.
What’s In It for You:
- $13 per hour with 4 day work week
- 1st shift: 6:00am-4:30pm
- Full time hire potential
- Work for a company with strong work ethic dedication to a safe work environment.
- When you work as a contract employee with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, Disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Contact our Elkin office at 336-835-2559 for more information.