We are hiring for General Labor positions at a preferred choice recycler for market leaders in the Yadkin Valley area. Our client in Yadkinville offers recycling solutions to customers from small families to large companies,
As a General Laborer you will work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do:
- Receive, process, sort, and package various materials from fiber to cardboard to all types of metals
- Move items from place to place, according to the direction from site supervision.
- Perform specialize tasks which may require on-the-job training.
What You Need:
- Work in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Work in outdoor environments in all weather conditions
- Ability to follow company safety standards / protocols
- Ability to stand entire 10 hour shift and lift up to 35 lbs.
What’s In It for You:
- $13 per hour with 4 day work week
- Full time hire potential
- When you work as a contract employee with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, Disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program
- Work for a company with strong work ethic dedication to a safe work environment.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-found company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Apply now or contact our Elkin office for more information.