We are hiring for General Labor positions at the national leader in propane cylinder exchange. Our client in Hamptonville has been in business locally since 1994 and is an employer of choice in the Yadkin Valley. As a General Laborer you will work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do:
- Stack, clean, file, and label propane cylinders
- Move items from place to place, according to the direction from site supervision.
- Perform specialize tasks which may require on-the-job training.
What You Need:
- Ability to work in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Ability to follow company safety standards / protocols
- Ability to stand entire shift and lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted
- Steel toe shoes
What’s In It for You:
- $16.00 per hour with full time hire potential
- Work for a company that provides meaningful moments, memories full of warmth, dependability you can trust, and outcomes you had only dreamed possible.
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Apply now or contact our Elkin office at (336) 835-2559 for more information.