North Ridgeville, OH 44039
A local leading manufacturer of sporting helmets, shoulder pads and reconditioning services is looking for highly motivated Buffers/Sanders to be responsible for setting up and operating multiple grinding machines and hand sanders. With room for growth, years of proven success, and a gorgeous facility, join our team today!
What You ll Be Doing:
- Learning to read drawings, understand work instructions and to visualize grinding and sanding to be done.
- Removing decals, signage and paint from plastic headgear/helmets in preparation for reconstruction and refurbishing.
- Operating multiple types of grinding and sanding machines, including securing parts on the machine, dressing wheels, operating the controls of the machine and producing parts within tolerances.
- Assures tools are used correctly including calipers, micrometers and height gages to measure the dimensions of the parts ground.
- Operating multiple machines at a time, when necessary, and using tools to complete all tasks.
- Observing all safety rules and regulations.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, rules and BRG Code of Conduct.
- Practicing good housekeeping by keeping work area, neighboring areas and aisles clean and accessible.
What You Bring:
- High School Degree or GED.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively in one-on-one and small group situations within the organization.
- Attention to detail.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and tools.
- Hours are 6am-2:30pm, Mon-Fri
- Compensation begins at $10/hour
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Apply Now.
If interested please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org