North Ridgeville, OH 44039
A local leading manufacturer of sporting helmets, shoulder pads and reconditioning services is looking for highly motivated and driven Teardown Crew Members, responsible for manual labor along a processing line or in cells sorting athletic equipment to be reconditioned and stripping football helmets down to the shell. With room for growth, years of proven success, and a gorgeous facility, don t miss your chance to join our team today!
What You ll Do:
- Opens boxes, bags, etc. containing incoming product.
- Unpacks product.
- Performs disassembling of equipment parts.
- Sorts equipment by team or preexisting directions.
- Reports any problems/issues to the supervisor for evaluation and resolution.
- Keeps product moving through the opening process.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment in line with company policies.
- Operates and uses all equipment following standard work instructions and operating procedures.
- Observes all safety rules and regulations.
- Exercises care and good judgment at all times to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, rules and BRG Code of Conduct.
- Practices good housekeeping by keeping work area, neighboring areas and aisles clean and accessible.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
What You Bring:
High School Degree or GED required.
One to three (1-3) years experience in a warehouse environment unpacking/disassembling product.
Manual dexterity required.
Ability to use air-powered tools.
Ability to monitor all phases of the opening process.
Ability to rely on judgment for personal safety regarding work.
Ability to lift 30-60 pounds.
Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to communicate effectively in one-on-one and small group situations within the organization.
Ability to stand or sit for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations.
Ability to perform essential functions and responsibilities of the job with some supervision.
Flexibility, attention to detail, and ability to work as a team.
- Hours are 6:00am-2:30pm, Mon-Fri
- Compensation begins at $9.25/hour