North Ridgeville, OH 44039 US
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at The Reserves Network to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We have partnered with a recognized leader in sports equipment manufacturing located in North Ridgeville, Ohio who is seeking dedicated general laborers to join a successful and growing team. We are looking for someone who follows work instructions/specifications to determine correct counts and quantities. Apply today!
What You Will Do:
- Set up and operate multiple grinding machines.
- Buff and sand helmets before they get washed and painted.
- Remove decals, signage, and paint from plastic headgear/helmets in preparation for reconstruction and refurbishing.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Manual dexterity for operating machinery and tools.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively.
- 2nd shift available
- Direct Hire opportunity!
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.