General Laborer Utility Worker
Our client, a Chardon area leader for quality precision-machined components, is seeking General Labor and Assembly candidates to join their team. A variety of duties makes for a fast day!
What You Will Do:
- Pack and make boxes, close and palletize full boxes
- Move components to the various crimping stations
- Perform general assembly work to keep production running smoothly
What You Will Need:
- Production or manufacturing experience a plus
- Self-starter and a team player!
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
Benefits and Details:
- $15/hr. based on experience
- 1st shift 6 AM-2:30 PM or 7 AM-3:30 PM
- Temp to hire assignment with a great company!!
- Multiple Healthcare Plans, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability, Life, 401K
- Direct Deposit/ Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
- The Reserves Network pays WEEKLY!
Please click below to apply and call our Mentor branch office at 440.974.7171.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.