General Manager - North American Sales
David City, NE 68632 US
General Manager – North American Sales, Manufacturing – Specialty Transportation
The Reserves Network has partnered with a manufacturer of bulk commodity trailers to find the next General Manager -North American Sales.
Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Direct Placement reporting to VP Commercial Operations
- Instrumental in developing sales & distribution strategy for new product line
- Full P&L responsibility for Specialty Transportation business activities, including forecasts to optimize Production resources and Supply Chain raw material costs and inventory levels.
- Lead Sales team ensuring strong relationships with distribution partners and Key/National accounts
- Compensation – up to $150K base salary, commensurate with experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Experience in leading OEM equipment sales teams and P&L responsibility
- Bachelors Degree in related field and/or 5-10 years related experience
- Management of a sales and/or Dealer distribution team with a minimum of $40-$50M in annual sales revenue
- Business acumen to create and achieve Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As General Manager – North American Sales, you will own responsibility for achieving targeted business objectives for the Equipment Trailer (ET) business unit. Including full profit & loss (P&L) responsibility for all ET business activities within North America, including new trailer & accessory sales, warranty claims and aftermarket parts sales. Support ET New Product Development (NPD) programs to achieve associated milestone dates (e.g. protype build/test, open order book, field release, etc.) and sales targets for each new model.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop and implement business management reporting systems and processes
- Achieve market share & YOY sales growth objectives by developing and implementing territory and Dealer coverage plans.
- Manage commercial risk exposure through execution and management of ET Dealer credit approvals and Sales & Service Agreements
- Collect, analyze and disseminate competitive and market intelligence in support of ongoing programs and pricing strategies
- Travel 50 - 75% day and overnight trips
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Direct access to key Leadership. We will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Industry competitive compensation based on your experience/qualifications
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Compensation – commensurate with experience
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the General Manager – North American Sales role profile and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.