Portland, Oregon 97035 US
Are you looking to join a growing and highly successful organization? A large private family-owned Midwest-based automotive dealership is adding a General Manager due to growth. Great opportunity to make an impact! General Manager is a newly created leadership role to drive growth in new markets representing the top automotive brands. This role will be driving a new and modern operating model with a strong culture and growth mindset. This role is truly unique and different!
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Leader who facilitates store and department profitability with a focus on customer retention and the guest experience!
- Hires, trains, and leads the performance of the department managers
- Leads preparation of the annual dealership forecast by projecting unit sales, gross profits, expenses, and operating profits
- Meets with all managers to establish annual and monthly objectives for unit sales, gross profits, expenses and operating profit.
- This role will be initially located at HQ – then moved to Store location
- The role is highly visible and will require high collaboration skills
General Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration; MBA a plus
- 7-10 years of Automotive Dealership experience – including GM, Sales, Profitability and Leadership
- General Manager and Leadership skill sets required
- Mindset requirements must-haves: Stay Curious, Welcome differences, Make it matter, Win Together, Be Authentic, and Be Caring
- Experience driving, championing, and leading Teams and Change
The Reserves Network, we are the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We are the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that aligns well with the General Manager role and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply below or call 402.704.1304 for a confidential conversation.