General Office - Shipping File Clerk
Strongsville, OH 44149 US
• Check print run and distribute orders accordingly.
• Freight routing for both brands/rate quotes
• Schedule LTL pick-ups
• Set shipping – local/LTL/UPS/Will Calls
• Process UPS including putting label and packing slips on boxes and ordering shipment supplies
• Process returns/credit/debits
• Bin transfers
• Liaison between sales staff
• Print and look-up will call orders as needed
• Maintain folders for warehouse transactions
• Create box labels for inventory corrections as needed
• Emails-monitor, answer, and address through-out the day
• Run daily safely check-in list weekly
• Filing and calculating weight shipped daily
• Update monthly LTL log
• Receive will call checks/Mos and update in GUI system
• Monitors late sales report (Open order report)
• Create Labels for customer SO as needed
• Run labels for Chic Trf
• Audit Shipments
• Attention to detail
• Data Entry
• General Office work
• Microsoft Office
What is in it for you:
When you work as a contract employee with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, Disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program!
• Direct Deposit and Pay Cards available
To apply please contact our Brunswick office at 330-273-2600
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.