One of the largest nutrition companies in the world, specializing in both human and animal nutrition is looking to add a data entry clerk to their growing team! As the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company they strive to unlock the power of nature and enrich life, connecting farmers to consumers. If you’re in Decatur, IL and want to be a part of an amazing company then continue reading!
Duties of the data entry clerk:
- Identify essential information required for invoice processing
- Prepare payments in applicable currency
- Send necessary documents with payment
- Identify and correct invoice errors
Requirements of the data entry clerk:
- High School diploma, Associate’s degree preferred
- Microsoft office (Excel, word, MS outlook)
Perks as the data entry clerk:
- Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm schedule
- Pay starting at $15
- Medical, dental, vision starting day 61
- Growth opportunity with a global company
If you have the experience necessary to hit the ground running this might be your next step, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.