When you step into the role of a Graphic Designer, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your graphic design expertise will strengthen a driven and hardworking environment, maintaining websites, web pages, and other social media platforms. This role will make a lasting difference in the organization and your career!
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $28.00
- Temporary opportunity for a unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- Located near NRG Stadium/Astrodome area, surrounded by diverse restaurants and various restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime
Your New Role:
Join a well-known health and human services organization based in Houston, TX as a Graphic Designer. You will design and develop user interface features, site animation, and special effect elements. You will also plan, research, and develop concepts for visual communications such as publications, print, displays, and electronic media. With these outstanding team members and a progressive environment, this opportunity will make this a stellar place to land.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to offer a good work/life balance.
- An associate degree in Graphic Arts or a closely related field is required
- Two years of experience in graphic design, utilizing computer and conventional methods, is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is not required but is highly recommended
- A Valid Texas Driver’s License is required
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills are required
Your New Organization:
This health and human service company is recognized for its aid to the Houston community and strives to learn how to help make the community better with the resources provided by you, the citizens.
Make a lasting impression and become a graphic designer for this distinguished public service organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-652-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.