Nashville, TN 37203 US
The Reserves Network is partnered with one of the largest healthcare networks in the country to bring a graphic designer onto their team for a 13 week contract period. This position will report to the manager of design and will be responsible for design projects in print, digital, social media, animations, email, presentations, and more.
Duties of the graphic designer:
- Design in all manner of print and digital formats to support business needs including posters/flyers, reports, signage, social media and email
- Concept and create graphics and short-form animations for social media and other digital applications such as banner ads
- Maintain graphic design standards with brand consistency
- Assist with design projects from concept to completion, development, QA, and implementation
What to expect as the graphic designer:
- M-F 8am-5pm schedule
- Pay starting at $31.50 / hour
- 6 month contract period with a possibility of longer
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
If you have graphic design experience with a diverse range of mediums I want to talk to you, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.