Columbus, GA 31906 US
Are you an experienced groundskeeper and looking for an exciting career? Do you want to work for one of the most reputable companies in Columbus, GA? As a groundskeeper, you will be responsible for maintaining an aesthetically pleasing and functional outdoor space.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay of $12 an hour
- The position is in Columbus, GA
- Monday – Friday with weekends off
Your New Role:
- Prepare outdoor areas and prepare for weather conditions by weatherproofing, covering outdoor furniture with tarps, tying down unsecured items, etc.
- Maintain gardens and lawns by fertilizing, weeding, checking soil condition, mulching, and applying pesticides
- Operate and maintain garden and landscaping equipment and schedule specialty services such as ground leveling or patio installation
- Assist with ordering supplies and equipment
What You Will Need:
- Have an excellent moral character
- Committed to working as a team
- At least 2 years of experience in landscaping and or groundskeeping
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be able to work in any weather conditions
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Call our office today for additional information at 706 324.1910. If you are looking for an opportunity and have a drive for results, this is the job for you.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.