Guidewire Senior Business & Quality Assurance Analyst
Omaha, NE 68102 US
Senior Business & Quality Assurance Analyst with Guidewire PolicyCenter BA Ace certification needed to fill a new position for a dynamic insurance organization headquartered in downtown Omaha, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- This Guidewire Senior Business & Quality Assurance Analyst role is a 1-year CONTRACT position with possibility of extension or option to hire
- Flexible HYBRID schedule for candidates local to Omaha, NE – 1 day per week in office
- REMOTE options available for select candidates
- SALARY: $100 - $110 / hour with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Financially strong and stable company with years of success
- An exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- 3+ years related work experience including business processes
- 1+ years of Guidewire PolicyCenter configuration or development experience
- Guidewire PolicyCenter BA Ace Certification
- Experience with one full implementation of Guidewire PolicyCenter
- Knowledge of Insurance coverages, rating schemes, and insurance products
- Personal computer and related spreadsheet and data manipulation software
- Knowledge of technology testing methods and procedures
- Knowledge of property casualty rating and policy coverages and endorsements
- 5+ years related work experience including business processes
- Principles of process analysis and project management
- Familiarity with continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Quality assurance accreditation
- SQL knowledge
WHAT WILL SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
In this Guidewire Senior Business & Quality Assurance Analyst role you will use your communication skills to work with all business levels to understand processes and requirements. This is a cross functional role that focuses on capturing, understanding, and configuring the business requirements within Guidewire PolicyCenter and other InsuranceSuite (Guidewire) products.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work with Product Owners, subject matter experts (SMEs) and business teams to understand the overall business flows.
- Participate and collaborate on an Agile development team by completing requirements gathering and story writing.
- Define improvements to business processes and configuration within the Guidewire products.
- Assist decision-makers in gathering information to make informed decisions.
- Assist with identifying, writing, and executing the detailed requirements of test cases.
- Participate in Automated testing.
- Train other Analysts in Guidewire products, configuration, and testing principles.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance with premiums starting at $12.95/week
- Eligible for 401(k) plan
- Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
- Receive a $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
- Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
- Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Guidewire Senior Business & Quality Assurance Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
* Those legally authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply *
* We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
* We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*