The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Denver, CO 80218 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-07-03 Industry: Human Resources Job Number: BN45879659
The Reserves Network has partnered with a top nationwide healthcare system, to find their next human resource coordinator. They will provide support to the human resources department, which may include recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development and training. If you have HR experience and an associate degree, keep reading for all the details!
Responsibilities of the human resources coordinator:
- Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Redirecting HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.
Requirements of the human resources coordinator:
- Associate degree required; bachelor’s preferred.
- 2+ years in a similar role required.
Benefits of the human resources coordinator:
- Pay: $25.60
- Work schedule is 7-4:00p.
- 6-month contract
- Loyalty bonus for every 1200 hours work additional $400.
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card.
If you have an associate degree and 2 or more years’ experience in an HR support role, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.