When you step into the role of HR Manager, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company and the community they serve. Your Human Resource Managerial expertise will strengthen a productive environment where quality is a way of life. Don’t miss this chance to join a growing and supportive team.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive annual rate of $80,000 to $100,000 per year
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits on day one
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in Durham, NC area
- 4+ years of HR management experience in manufacturing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
Your New Role:
Join a reputable catalyst organization based in Durham, NC. As the newest HR Manager, you will maintain employee relations, process new hires, provide training for new hires, and process payroll, and benefits. With your strong employee engagement and problem-solving skills, you will have a profound impact on employee relations.
You will be part of an executive team that is committed to establishing relationships with other manufacturing plants within the company. You will build a core team of employees, making this a stellar place to land and learn the skills to advance your career.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- 5 years of Human Resource leadership experience
- Working knowledge of U.S employment law and regulation
- Payroll procedures, PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP preferred
- Professional attitude with great communication skills
Your New Organization:
This is a global leader in design and manufacturing catalyst company, recognized for being the heart of clean air. They work hard to develop and deliver market-leading selective catalytic reduction catalysts and building blocs of emissions control.
Enjoy a competitive compensation environment with solid benefits, including health, vision, and dental insurance from day one.
Take the leap toward professional fulfillment! Grow your Human Resource career as a Human Resource Manager at this catalytic firm. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 980-400-6015.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.