When you step into the role of HRIS Data Analyst, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company and the community they serve. Your technical expertise will strengthen a forward-thinking organization where quality is a way of life.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive annual rate of $110,000
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
- On-site position for collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the bustling and vibrant city of Dallas, TX
- Ideal candidates will have Microsoft Power Bi experience
Your New Role:
Join an industry-leading organization in Dallas, TX. As the newest HRIS Data Analyst, you will be responsible for HRMS, configuration, audit, and metrics. With your strong understanding of human resource systems, you will have a profound impact on business processes and functions.
Be part of a cohesive team that is supportive, friendly and committed to quality, making this a stellar place to advance your career.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- 5-8 years of direct Human Resource Management System experience including system administration/implementation, process improvement, project management, and reporting required
- Required experience with Power Bi and ADP
- Experience with Deltek Vision, Excel expert, desired
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
Your New Organization:
This is a well-regarded company that stands out for its environment awareness. They’re dedicated to developing and implementing intelligent solutions that efficiently achieve clients’ EHS, engineering, and science-related business objectives, while benefiting their employees and stockholdings.
Be part of a team that encourages quality, professionalism, and reliability, and supports your ideas to reshape the processes landscape.
Ready to take the first step towards professional fulfillment? Grow your career as an HRIS Data Analyst at this client-oriented firm. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.