HRIS Solutions Analyst needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Nashville, TN Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Long term contract opportunity (anticipated 1 year assignment)
- Hybrid – must reside in Nashville, TN area
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of HRIS experience required
- Working knowledge of Lawson, Global HR, or other HRMS systems
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As an HRIS Solutions Analyst, you will deliver second-tier HRIS support of the Lawson and Global HR systems, resolving issues and / or brokering with key partners to achieve resolution while effectively communicating with internal business partners, IT&S, and the support teams for various software vendors.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Trouble shoot reported functions system issues
- Assist with system configuration
- Identify system usage patterns and potential process improvement opportunities
- Assist with the development and maintenance of HRIS process documentation
- Assist with testing and implementation of patch upgrades and custom enhancements
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance with premiums starting at $12.95/week
- Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
- Receive a $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
- Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
- Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the HRIS Solutions Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.