When you step into the role of HRIS Specialist, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your human resources expertise will strengthen one of the leading multi-specialty healthcare organizations to build a strong foundation to deliver excellent patient care across the Houston Metropolitan area.
Seize this opportunity to apply for the HRIS Specialist role and make a lasting difference in your career.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $30.00 - $33.00
- Temporary opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- Enhance your analytical skill set and work with one of the leading healthcare clinics
Your New Role:
Join a notable healthcare organization based in Pearland, TX as the HRIS Specialist. You will prepare and update employee data for the human resources information system, collaborate with business, compensation, and recruitment services to ensure accurate and efficient position management processes, and generate standard or ad-hoc reports for human resources or management personnel.
You will be a part of a dynamic team that aims for success and with this location being close to the Pearland Town Center, this will be a stellar place to land for your career.
- A bachelor's degree in human resources, information technology, computer science, or a related field
- 2+ years of human resources experience
- 1+ years of HRIS or complex reporting experience; Oracle or Kronos experience is highly recommended
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills are required
Your New Organization:
This is an innovative healthcare organization recognized for their endless effort of improving the quality and value of healthcare being delivered to the surrounding communities. They strive for excellence in which you can help enhance in their productive work environment.
Today is the day for you to apply for the HRIS Specialist role and reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.