The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
HVAC Service Technician
Omaha, NE 68144 US
Posted: 05/04/2023 2023-05-04 2023-06-26 Industry: Maintenance Job Number: SS31796553
The Reserves Network has partnered with a family-owned and operated heating, air-conditioning, and plumbing company, we are seeking an experienced HVAC service technician to join our client’s team. They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in residential or commercial HVAC service, who is passionate about delivering outstanding customer service. You would be joining a company that treats every member like family. There are no quotas or pushy sales tactics – this company values honesty and upfront communication with customers.
Duties of the HVAC service technician:
- Troubleshoot and diagnose all types of heating and cooling systems, with an emphasis on split systems comprised of a natural gas furnace and either an air source heat pump or regular air-conditioning unit
- Work independently or alongside coworkers, depending on the scope of the project
- Run emergency after hours calls according to the on-call rotation schedule
- Maintain accurate inventory of company vehicle as well as maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle
- Answer customer questions and recommend repairs or replacement options when necessary
Requirements of the HVAC technician:
- Formal training in HVAC service and at least 5 years of on-the-job experience
- NATE certifications and EPA refrigerant certification would be helpful
- Geothermal knowledge/experience would also be beneficial
Benefits of the HVAC Technician include:
- Competitive pay range of $20 – 40 / hour DOE
- Excellent dental, healthcare, life insurance, short term disability and vision insurance
- Matching 401K plan with company match
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement for appropriate trade school training/schooling
- Year-round work with a progressive, forward-thinking company that prides itself on providing excellent customer service
If you are an experienced HVAC Service Technician looking for a new opportunity, apply today. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing this incredible opportunity to join our team.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.