Play a critical role in providing commercial and industrial HVAC services when you become a Service Technician with a local HVAC company specializing in boilers and chillers in Grapevine, TX.
As an HVAC Service Technician, you will diagnose, repair, and perform preventative maintenance. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranging from $35.00 - $45.00 an hour
- Direct Hire opportunity: Hands-on training with the best technicians in the industry
- Position based out of the Grapevine, TX area
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, rotating on-call schedule
- Company truck to take home and cell phone allowance
Your New Role:
As a Service Technician, you will diagnose HVAC system performance. You’ll perform disassembly and reassembly for large or small commercial HVAC equipment to perform troubleshooting and planned maintenance. You will also complete service contracts, quoted projects, and demand service calls while maintaining profitability.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Two-year technical degree in a related field preferred
- 3 + years of previous commercial HVAC experience required
- Possession of required registrations, professional licenses, and/or certifications
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan that matches 100% up to 6% plus 50% of the next 7%.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call us at (972)385-8683.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.