Help Desk Tech
Omaha, NE 68102 US
Help Desk Tech needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Omaha, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- 3 - 6 month contract
- FULLY REMOTE
- $21 / hour starting pay with flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Minimum of a Associate’s Degree or equivalent training in a technology field
- One year related technical experience. Minimum 2 years in customer service type role
- Computer Skills - Knowledge of and the ability to use various software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, database, e-mail, operating systems, presentation applications and publishing applications. The incumbent must be able to effectively operate the current computer system, telephone system, and other office machines such as copier and fax machines.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Ability to use small hand tools with dexterity in the disassembly, reassembly and repair of computer systems and peripheral and operate computer keyboards, mice and various input devices.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
A Help Desk Tech is responsible for excellent customer service. This position includes troubleshooting, maintenance and installations of personal computer systems. Documents the maintenance, upgrade, repair and installation of computer systems using appropriate software programs. Exercises excellent judgment in customer service, customer relations and teamwork. Proactively fixes technical issues. Independent worker with good self-time management skills. Demonstrates a high degree of initiative in planning, organizing and carrying out work.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Help Desk Tech description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.