The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Willis, TX 77378 US
Posted: 04/19/2023 2023-04-19 2023-07-08 Industry: Welding Job Number: AK686759419
Willis, Texas 77378
6:00 AM- 6:00 PM
Our client is currently recruiting for a helper to join their facility in Willis, TX! This position is responsible for supporting a variety of manufacturing facility labor tasks. Primary function is helping to maintain shop cleanliness, organization, and material movement. Secondary function is to assist in manufacturing as helper to trades and technicians as required. As candidates experience increases, independent tasks will be assigned.
What you will do:
- Maintain shop cleanliness and organization.
- Utilize forklifts and other shop machinery to assist personnel with material movement/placement.
- Assist tradesmen and technicians in tasks including basic mechanical assembly, fabrication, and testing activities.
- Other shop support duties as assigned.
What you need:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Forklift experience
- Knowledge in machinery/ welding environments is preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
What’s in it for you:
- Company associated with stability, longevity, and commitment to their employee’s satisfaction
- Great opportunity to get hands on experience with a well know global supplier
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!