Hospital Liaison - West Polk County
Lakeland, FL 33801 US
- Through regular visits to each assigned hospital, develop relationships and introduce strategic objectives to each critical department/office/unit and administrative/executive position.
- Act as a communication link between staff and the health care teams, utilizing specific protocols and skills to facilitate the recovery of organs and/or tissue for transplantation.
- Gain an understanding of each hospital’s unique working and political environment, determining the individual requirements and enlisting the cooperation of critical personnel through strong interpersonal communication.
- Define goals and objectives for each hospital, designing individual strategic plans based on specific needs, per department standards and protocol.
- Respond on-site at the hospitals to evaluate the patient’s medical/social information, huddle with healthcare team about next steps, communicate with the appropriate recovery staff/administrator on call, and document as needed.
- 2 – 4-year college degree with a focus of marketing, medical, social work, or a comparable field of study with appropriate related experience.
- Public speaking and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to interact with various types of audiences.
- Covid vaccinations and TB testing are required.
- Ability to manage a complex schedule, allowing for evening and weekends.
- Maintain a positive work environment and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Reliable vehicle with good driving record and current Florida State license.
- Reside within assigned service area is preferred.
- Bilingual a plus – written and verbal English/Spanish.
- 40-hour work week, however hours are fluid due to 24/7 nature of business.
- Salary Range 50k – 60k per year
- Excellent benefits package that includes company paid healthcare premiums for individuals and family, company paid life insurance and disability premiums for employees. Paid holidays, sick days and vacation, and a generous company paid pension plan.