The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77002 US
Posted: 05/24/2023 2023-05-24 2023-06-26 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: KH61167522
$25/hr. | Post Oak Blvd.
Monday – Friday 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
We seek a knowledgeable and detailed Hospitality Coordinator/ Meeting Coordinator to provide top-notch customer service supporting our client’s facility meeting rooms and office spaces. Office spaces and conference rooms spam over 6 floors, containing 28 conference rooms and additional small meeting rooms.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate chairs and tables for meetings
- Inspect working order of the conference room’s A/V equipment
- Make sure meeting rooms have markers, pens, and tissue paper
- Prepare coffee and water for meetings
- Assist with any special service request for meetings such as catering
- Schedule, coordinate and monitor meeting room calendars and rooms
- Assist with mailroom or receptionist duties when needed
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Hospitality or Administration experience is preferred
- A/V troubleshooting experience preferred
- Experience coordinating events including AV equipment and catering
- Zoom and Microsoft Teams platform experience
- Ability to converse with all levels of associates and visitors in a genuine, professional, and confident manner
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stay late if meetings extend later than scheduled
- You are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including Medical, Dental & Vision insurance,
- Weekly payroll with direct deposit option
- Monday thru Friday work schedule – Enjoy weekends off
- Free parking
Apply today and use your expertise by coordinating and scheduling various conference or meeting rooms.
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.