Human Capital Management Administrator
Grand Island, NE 68802 US
- Oversees the day-to-day functionality of UKG Pro, UKG Workforce Dimensions, ICIMS and other the information systems.
- Drives continuous improvement mindset across divisions and champion use of HCM standard best practices within departments.
- Leads the review, testing and implementation of upgrades for UKG and other information systems; participates other Quality Assurance practices as required; assesses UKG feature releases and roadmap items, reviews release notes and evaluates any business process/security impacts.
- Facilitates needed reporting and data to management and users throughout the enterprise.
- Diagnoses and assigns/resolves issues originating from end-users, business process events, etc. in information systems.
- Troubleshoots system errors and issues as they arise and assess options for resolution; provide support to end-users.
- system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Leads documentation, implementation and modifications of UKG processes and reports.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for UKG, ICIMS and other information systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Highly technical and analytical
- Pay starting at 70k/annually
- Paid vacation
- 401K and matching contributions
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- A clearly defined path for growth
- On-demand pay with PayActiv (access to earned but not yet paid wages)
- And much more!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.