Human Capital Management Applications Analyst
Omaha, NE NE US
Human Capital Management Applications Analyst is needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Omaha, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Directly hired on by our client
- Our client is open to remote candidates
- Monday – Friday daytime schedule
- $80000 / year with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Join an organization that helps support local government operations!
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, human resources, business administration, or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in Human Capital Management development, administration and support
- Experience with Infor HR Talent
- Experience with Workforce Time & Attendance
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop, maintain, and administer various human capital management and people solutions applications, including core HR, benefits, payroll, talent acquisition, time & attendance, performance management, and employee relations.
- Provide technical assistance to customers in using these applications, which involves developing and maintaining interfaces, programs, scripts, and process flows, as well as developing custom reports and ad-hoc queries, security provisioning, upgrading, and patching.
- Work independently under general direction, interpret guidelines, procedures, policies, and practices, and handle problems and non-routine situations by determining the approach or action to take.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Human Capital Management Applications Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.