Human Resources Assistant
Omaha, NE 68198 US
- Entering new hire information into SAP, updating and entering changes to SAP records, tracking end dates to assure SAP action occurs within payroll schedule Requirements of the customer service representative
- Working with Payroll office to make adjustments and corrections as necessary
- Organizing and maintaining HR record keeping system in accordance with rules and regulations.
- Implements and follow-through on confidential personnel and budget activity to include implementing Dean’s directives relative to promotions, evaluations, reclassification and other payroll adjustments.
- Monitoring personnel status and meeting deadlines payroll and personnel system deadlines.
- Coordinates job description reviews and updates, verification of salary, new hire procedures and processes. Assists hiring managers in the recruitment processes, including writing position descriptions, salary recommendations, application reviews, and other processes as necessary. Provides hiring managers and College leadership with recommendations for appropriate salary adjustments.
- Associates Degree in HR or equivalent work experience
- Amazing benefits package
- Compensation starting at $25-$30 per hour
- Endless growth opportunity
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card