The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Human Resources Benefit Specialist
Omaha, NE 68198 US
Posted: 02/24/2023 2023-02-24 2023-04-20 Industry: Human Resources Job Number: RJ533411221
Have you been looking to join a company with endless growth opportunity? If so, I have got the position for you. A top-notch Omaha organization is looking for a human resources benefit specialist with great attention to detail skills. This organization was founded in 1869 and has continued to display their mission through community events and educational programs. Easy access to the interstate, with great food and shopping options, and a small office with a family environment.
Work schedule is Monday - Friday 8a-5p
Responsibilities of the human resources benefit specialist:
- Handling benefit status changes (divorce, death, baby)
- Using an HR database to update employee records
- Interacting with internal employees by phone and email
- Backup to payroll when needed
- General office duties
Requirements of the human resources benefit specialist:
- Must have 3-5 years of HR experience, with 3 years must have associates
- Benefits experience a plus but not required
Perks of the human resources benefit specialist:
- Compensation starting at $45000 / year based on experience
- Traditional Monday- Friday schedule
- Endless growth opportunity
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
Apply today if you have human resources or administrative experience.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.