Strongsville, OH 44149 US
- Supports the HR BP or Manager HR with analytical and/or conceptual support in a range of HR topics.
- Support in the recruitment process, screen applications and conduct interviews.
- Assist in career development matters, discuss career paths, assess and recommend candidates.
- Conduct routine HR and salary administration tasks, provide advice to Managers and employees respectively.
- Investigate and advise both management and employees on personnel matters.
- Support HR BP in the design or implementation of related HR projects of different kinds.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong understanding of HRIS systems preferred.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team and independently with a result driven approach.
- Continuing HR education and training is a plus.
- To apply please contact our Brunswick office at 330-273-8634
- The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
- As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.