The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Human Resources Specialist
Omaha, NE 68134 US
Posted: 03/03/2023 2023-03-03 2023-04-29 Industry: Human Resources Job Number: SK10706533
The Reserves Network has partnered with an organization in Omaha that fosters inclusive culture, values diversity, is committed to transforming the lives of people in our community through education, training, and work. As the human resource specialist, you will play a valuable role in helping people in the community with disabilities and other competitive disadvantages find the education, training, and job placement services that position them for success.
Duties of the human resource specialist:
- Responsible for agency recruiting functions to include job postings, screening applicants, assisting managers through the hiring process, managing pre-employment processes, posting internal openings, attending job fairs, and interviewing as requested.
- Welcome new employees to the organization by sending offer letters, completing onboarding paperwork, and scheduling/assisting with new hire orientation.
- Keep employee records up to date in HRIS by processing employee changes in a timely manner.
- Answer employee questions and address employee concerns.
- Distribute performance reviews and ensure company compensation policies and grading structure are being followed.
- Responsible for I-9 file maintenance and compliance.
- Complete employment verifications & inquiries.
- Assist with the implementation of wellness initiatives
- Cross train into other areas of HR to serve as a back-up for other human resource team members
Requirements of the human resources specialist:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field preferred; 1-2 years related experience in lieu of degree required.
- 1-2 year Human Resources experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software required
- Knowledge of HRMS software preferred
Benefits of the human resource specialist:
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, and additional voluntary benefits
- Flexible spending account
- Vacation, personal, sick, and holiday pay
- M-F 8am to 5pm schedule
- Pay starting at 38k annually
If you are interested in growing your career and have the experience to be a human resource specialist apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.