The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
IT Desktop Analyst (SCCM)
Omaha, NE 68102 US
Posted: 04/05/2023 2023-04-05 2023-07-04 Industry: Information Technology Job Number: BP82175445
Immediate need for an IT Desktop Analyst with SCCM experience to fill a dayshift, M-F position for a dynamic insurance organization headquartered in downtown Omaha, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- This IT Desktop Analyst role is a 1-year CONTRACT position with possibility of extension or option to hire
- This is a HYBRID position working onsite 50% of the time in Omaha, Nebraska
- Work Schedule: 1st shift Monday-Friday, flexible start/end times
- SALARY: $29 - $32 per hour with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Financially strong and stable company with years of success
- An exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years related work experience with Microsoft Configuration Manager/Intune and/or other remote deployment tools.
- Patching and vulnerability remediation experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and M365 Modern Workplace applications.
- Workstation/Laptop hardware component knowledge.
- Qualys or other IT Security vulnerability management tools
- PowerShell knowledge
- Active Directory/GPO knowledge
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- ServiceNow knowledge
- ITIL certification
WHAT WILL SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
In this IT Desktop Analyst role, you will perform engineering configuration activities associated with the building, deploying, and supporting of client hardware and software configurations.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Administer on-prem and cloud software and hardware configuration management tools and other patch deployment tools
- Create and maintain application packages and Windows images
- Participate in upgrades and migrations of client operating systems and applications
- Manage and troubleshoot OS patches and software updates on endpoints
- Create reports as needed using PowerShell or other tools
- Remediation of IT Security findings using Group Policy, SCCM or other tools
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance with premiums starting at $12.95/week
- Eligible for 401(k) plan
- Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
- Receive a $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
- Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
- Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the IT Desktop Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.