The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
IT Desktop Support Analyst
Omaha, NE 68102 US
Posted: 05/03/2023 2023-05-03 2023-07-04 Industry: Information Technology Job Number: BP37488045
Immediate need for an IT Desktop Support Analyst to fill a dayshift, M-F position for a dynamic insurance organization headquartered in downtown Omaha, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- This IT Desktop Support Analyst role is a 1-year CONTRACT position with possibility of extension or option to hire
- This is a HYBRID position working onsite 50% of the time in Omaha, Nebraska
- Work Schedule: 1st shift Monday-Friday, flexible start/end times
- SALARY: $29 - $32 per hour with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Financially strong and stable company with years of success
- An exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years related work experience
- Active Directory experience
- Knowledge of deployment tools and remote management software
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Identify and troubleshoot workstation hardware and software problems.
- Respond to, research, and resolve questions received through the Service Desk.
- Train employees in the use of computer equipment and related software in informal sessions.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance with premiums starting at $12.95/week
- Eligible for 401(k) plan
- Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
- Receive a $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
- Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
- Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the IT Desktop Support Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!