IT Tech Support/Help Desk
North Post Oak
$19 - $21/hr.
Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Temp to Hire
Do you want to join a company that invests in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you? Since 1976, our client has grown to become one of the largest privately-held home builders in America. They are passionate about their customers, building exceptional homes, fellow Team Members, and the communities in which we all live and work.
Experience with hardware and software installation, system networking, operating systems, and computer troubling shooting experience is not a requirement, but very helpful. Apply today if you understand how to resolve issues or answer general questions by applying excellent customer service. The ideal candidate is professional, enjoys the satisfaction of resolving issues, is driven to meet support standards, and is a team player, apply now!
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Not a requirement but experience configuring, loading operating systems and installing software, testing, and troubleshooting computers/laptops is a plus
- Assisting and giving IT support to client’s customers
- Experience troubleshooting printers and shared drives
- Excellent customer service and the mentality to go above and beyond
- Experience in a support role is preferred
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess These Characteristics:
- Must have IT experience and be able to navigate operating systems. networks and hardware support
- Solid technical skills in Microsoft Software
- Considerable initiative and drive. Self-starter/motivated
- Performed in a previous customer service role
- Able to balance multiple and competing priorities simultaneously
- Driven to push to meet company service requirements
- Maintaining focus on the day-to-day details that result in a high level of service
- Previous experience with supporting business systems is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to listen
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
As a Member of This Team, You Will Enjoy:
- Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- Weekly pay periods
- Direct Deposit offered
- Health Insurance offered
- Referral Bonus program
- A company focused on team empowerment and technology
Apply today and start your IT Tech Support career working with an excellent new home builder.
About Resource Staffing
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions throughout the great state of Texas. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.