IT Project Manager
Grand Island, NE 68802 US
IT Project Manager is needed immediately in Grand Island, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Direct-hire full-time position
- Work on-site in the company’s Grand Island, NE office.
- $60000 - $90000 / year salary with some flexibility based on skills and experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and business leaders.
- Lead exciting and impactful IT projects.
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Prior Professional Experience leading IT Project Teams.
- Proficient in Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiar with project management tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Plan, establish, and manage IT projects.
- Lead cross-functional teams and track project progress.
- Collaborate with the CIO and stakeholders to define project scope.
- Create and execute budgets, capital requests, SOWs, and contracts.
- Establish policies, procedures, and training plans for project success.
- Build relationships with key vendors.
- Ensure smooth project operation and timely delivery.
- Maintain regular communication with stakeholders and end-users.
- Provide cost-benefit and return on investment analyses.
- Enforce company standards and keep information confidential.
- Work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Prioritize and execute tasks efficiently.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Technology Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive wages
- Company matching 401(k)
- Company insurance plans
- & more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the IT Project Manager description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Technology we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
Follow us on LinkedIn: