The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
IT Service Desk Analyst
Omaha, NE 68102 US
Posted: 05/22/2023 2023-05-22 2023-06-26 Industry: Information Technology Job Number: JK35656155
Immediate need for an IT Service Desk Analyst to fill a 4-day week position for a dynamic insurance organization headquartered in downtown Omaha, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- This IT Service Desk Analyst role is a 1-year CONTRACT position with possibility of extension or option to hire
- This is an ONSITE position working in Omaha, Nebraska
- Work Schedule: 4-day work week: Two 8-hour shifts and two 12-hour shifts
- The 12-hour shifts are 6AM to 6PM OR 6PM to 6AM
- The 8-hour sifts can start at 6AM or 10 AM
- Round robin for weekend coverage
- SALARY: $26 - $31 per hour with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Financially strong and stable company with years of success
- An exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience with related work
- Knowledge of IT common concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Windows desktop & server operating systems
- PC hardware knowledge
- Department practices and procedures
- Insurance related background
- PC communication hardware/software
WHAT WILL SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
In this IT Service Desk Analyst role, you will Serve as a technical analyst responsible for coordinating and managing technology work orders ranging from routine repairs/enhancements to major incidents.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Understand all aspects of the company’s IT Service Desk operations software.
- Monitor systems/network activities, respond to phone calls and alerts, diagnose problems, and notify appropriate parties as defined by documented procedures.
- Use existing documentation to identify, troubleshoot and repair problems, and recommend changes/updates to existing documentation.
- Participate in minor projects as assigned.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance with premiums starting at $12.95/week
- Eligible for 401(k) plan
- Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
- Receive a $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
- Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
- Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the IT Service Desk Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
* Those legally authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply *
* We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
* We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*