When you enter the role of IT Specialist, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your IT expertise will strengthen a proactive environment, spearheading first-level technical support, escalating to other IT Operations staff, and performing IT project-specific tasks.
What Matters Most to an IT Specialist:
- Competitive hourly rate of $24.00 - $30.00
- Interim opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- The building is just minutes away from Bush Intercontinental Airport, diverse restaurants, and shopping centers to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime.
Your New Role as an IT Specialist:
Join a prominent local government organization in Humble, TX, as an IT Specialist. You will respond to technical support requests from staff, diagnose, and resolve software and hardware issues promptly, assist in the administration of the IT ticket system by reviewing, prioritizing, processing, and closing services request tickets for computer equipment, and perform hardware setup and maintenance for users including new hire setups.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., and may include nights, weekends, and holidays.
IT Specialist Experience:
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; a bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Two (2) years of IT experience including troubleshooting software and hardware issues is required
- Knowledge of no-code or low-code solutions such as QuickBase or PowerBI is highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive for business is required
- A valid and current driver’s license is required
Your New Organization:
This is a local government organization in the Houston/Humble area which has over 300 employees and a stable foundation since starting in the early 1980’s.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the IT Specialist at this esteemed government agency. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.