IT Systems Administrator
Lincoln, NE 68521 US
IT Systems Administrator needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Lincoln, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• 2-year Associates Degree, Prior systems administration experience & IT related certifications considered.
• Experience with vendors such as: Cisco, Arista and Fortinet preferred.
• Knowledge in VMware and virtualization technologies.
• Knowledge in basic networking protocols.
• Knowledge in VOIP communication systems.
• Knowledge in the OSI Model for troubleshooting.
• Communication skills for interaction with customer.
• Knowledge in Windows AD, GP, and Windows server administration.
• Knowledge in current security standards, practices, and protocols.
• Knowledge in Linux server administration.
• Knowledge in database management such as MS SQL and Oracle DB.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Recommends hardware and software upgrades according to growth statistics and disk space forecasts.
• Schedules, plans, and performs system upgrades, including coordinating the transition from test to production environments.
• Schedules tasks using software support tools and scripts.
• Configures hardware, such as workstations, printers, servers, and tape devices.
• Provides technical support for system users.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Team:
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the IT Systems Administrator description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.