The Reserves Network has partnered with a Fremont area food manufacturer to hire an Industrial Electrician. This is a Direct Hire opportunity meaning you go directly to work for the client from day one! This Industrial Electrician is responsible for the repairing, maintaining and installation of all equipment along with performing and electrical repairs throughout the facility.
Industrial Electrician Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot electrical controls, three phase motor circuits
- Install all electrical distribution systems and electrical equipment
- Wiring, hook-up and disconnections of switches, push buttons, circuit panels, breakers, suppressers and transformers
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams from manufacturer to install equipment
Industrial Electrician Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of electrical schematics
- Knowledge of PLC’s and VFD’s
Industrial Electrician Perks:
- $32.00 - $48.00 / hour
- Shift 6am-6:30pm
- Robust benefit package
- 401 K w/ match
If this role seems like it would be a great fit for you, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.