The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Morris, IL 60450 US
Posted: 02/20/2023 2023-02-20 2023-05-01 Industry: Engineering Job Number: SS552733215
Location: Morris, IL
Salary: $115,000/year - $120,000/year
DEPARTMENT/ POSITION SUMMARY
A top leader in the manufacturing industry is seeking a Maintenance Manager, who will be responsible for managing all installation, repair, and upkeep operations of our company's facilities. The duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
- Monitor daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, managing performance to budget, including spare parts, purchases, and all area costs.
- Attends production meetings to discuss production schedules, concerns, and opportunities for improvement, and to ensure ongoing organizational collaboration.
- Develop and review goals/targets performance, quarterly, and provide an appraisal for each employee.
- Maintaining all machinery to ensure it's at working standards.
- Creating and implementing maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Planning and managing all repair and installation activities.
- Provide troubleshooting and problem-solving expertise for operational problems.
- Documenting and preparing daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor or associate degree (preferred), High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge of facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.