Winesburg, OH 44690 US
- Oversees all Department Managers and Supervisors on the assigned shift.
- Coaches and mentors Department Managers and area Supervisors to keep them in line with management goals.
- Manages all issues and interactions with the government in conjunction with the Plant Manager and Assistant Plant Manager.
- Directs the processing of assigned products consistent with scheduled requirements, cost standards, safety requirements, environmental, quality, maintenance, sanitation, and food safety specifications to assure maximum output at the lowest possible costs.
- Maintains an effective plant organization to assure maximum utilization and development of employees.
- Implements plans to achieve plant financial targets and goals.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Personal computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization, must be able to lead a group of diverse individuals to achieve departmental goals and effectively drive management’s vision to all levels of operations.
- Detail-oriented, structured, and able to communicate effectively. Must possess demonstrated ability to work within timelines and in pressured situations.
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, and decision-making skills, excellent follow through on assigned tasks required for this position, must be able to handle multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and strong communication skills.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience in a poultry processing plant.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. DIRECTLY RELATED work experience will be accepted on a year-for-year basis in lieu of the educational requirement.
To apply please contact Dawn Burch at 330-273-8634 or email resume to: email@example.com