Play a critical role in carrying out various maintenance tasks for a producer of energy efficient belts for a major automotive company.
As an Industrial Maintenance Electrician, you will be responsible for supporting the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
· Competitive pay starting at $30.56 per hour
· 2nd shift is 3pm to 11:30pm, Monday through Friday
· Direct Hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
· On-site position located in the Starved Rock Area
· Company is motivated to hire on qualified candidates
· Must have previous Industrial Maintenance Electrician experience required (Certification a plus)
Your New Role:
As an Industrial Maintenance Electrician, you will have a big impact on overall productivity and product quality. You'll be responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems.
What You Need:
· At least 2 years previous Industrial Maintenance Electrician experience required
· Certification a plus, but not required
· Must be able to operate a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determine types of electrical malfunctions
· Comply with OSHA safety rules
· Installs, repairs, and Maintains motors, transformers, generators, lights, appliances, circuits, wiring and other electrical systems
· Must have an understanding of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call (815)672-2020 or 815-224-3175.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.